Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
- Charles Wright, America’s New Poet Laureate, has been reading “the Scandinavians”
- Julie O’Connor’s photographs of Stockholm now on exhibit
- Lisbeth and Larsson Live On
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: Scandinavia
The UK newspaper The Guardian recently reviewed Babycall, a new movie set in Norway starring Noomi Rapace, the actress who so convincingly played Lisbeth Salander in the Scandinavian film versions of the Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy. Although it is showing in London cinemas, there is … Continue reading
We are far, far from being fashionistas, but when we saw a report by the Stylefile blog that Noomi Rapace had opened Stockholm’s just completed fashion week and that she had come away from one show praising the Lisbeth Salander-inspired … Continue reading
This comes to us from an English-language Swedish publication, The Local: Students at the prestigious Harvard University will soon have the chance to study Stieg Larsson and heroine Lisbeth Salander when an expert on Swedish crime fiction joins the faculty for a guest lectureship. … Continue reading