Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
- Charles Wright, America’s New Poet Laureate, has been reading “the Scandinavians”
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: The Tallest Man on Earth
Most of the musical references in Stieg Larsson’s Millennium Trilogy are to American and British singers and songs—David Bowie, Blondie (Debbie Harry), Elvis, Night in Tunisia, etc. If you are getting into the world of contemporary Scandinavian culture that Larsson evokes in his … Continue reading