Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
- Charles Wright, America’s New Poet Laureate, has been reading “the Scandinavians”
- Julie O’Connor’s photographs of Stockholm now on exhibit
- Lisbeth and Larsson Live On
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: sue
CBS Pilot ‘Quean’ Not Going Forward After Sony Threatens Legal Action Over Alleged ‘Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ Similarities
You may recall our blog post on January 30, 2012: “CBS: The Men Who Hate Women?” That post concerned the controversy over the planned CBS drama, Quean, noting the similarities to Lisbeth Salander and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Now, Deadline Hollywood reports … Continue reading