Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
- Charles Wright, America’s New Poet Laureate, has been reading “the Scandinavians”
- Julie O’Connor’s photographs of Stockholm now on exhibit
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: New York Times bestseller list
“The next Stieg Larsson” label, spread around in the last couple of years by book publicity departments like so much herring, has become tiresome, even to those whose book sales may have benefited from the comparison. Which is why we … Continue reading
Follow the Money Trail, Part 2: Book Sales Continue to Far Outstrip Ticket Sales—And Here’s What’s Going on With the Royalties
Although the film version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is getting all the attention, the continuing success of the books shouldn’t be overlooked. All three of them remain at the top of the best seller lists, outstripping even mega-sellers such … Continue reading