Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
- Charles Wright, America’s New Poet Laureate, has been reading “the Scandinavians”
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: Edgar Award
The website KillerNashville.com has selected The Tattooed Girl as its “book of the day.” The site is an online community of readers and writers of mystery and suspense fiction. See the post by founder Clay Stafford below. Killer Nashville’s Book of the … Continue reading
As reported before, we three authors of The Tattooed Girl were honored to be nominated for a 2012 Edgar Award. The “Edgars” are the equivalents of the Oscars for mystery writers, bestowed annually in a variety of categories by Mystery Writers of America. … Continue reading
The literary website and magazine RT Book Review recently passed on their congratulations to us for being nominated for a 2012 Edgar Allen Poe Award. The 2012 Edgars, as they are informally called, are selected by Mystery Writers of America. The winners … Continue reading