Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- Christmas with Lisbeth and Mikael
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: David Lagercrantz
Several new books and other cultural works call to mind the legacy of Stieg Larsson as an author and the unforgettable power of his character, Lisbeth Salander. A Darker Shade of Sweden, edited by our colleague John-Henri Holmberg (co-author of The Tattooed … Continue reading
Eva Gabrielsson, Stieg Larsson’s lifetime companion, made headlines around the world in February by giving Sweden’s leading newspaper access to fifteen boxes of Larsson’s research into the 1986 assassination of its then-prime minister Olof Palme, a murder that has never been … Continue reading
But would Larsson himself have approved? Earlier this week the global publishing industry was astir with the news that there is a new “Stieg Larsson” novel in the works. We put “Stieg Larsson” in quotation marks, because this new work … Continue reading