Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- Christmas with Lisbeth and Mikael
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour
Tag Archives: comics
As we previewed last October and this January, DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint will publish a graphic version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo this coming November. Just released is the comic book world’s equivalent of a trailer: a free 24-page special edition preview … Continue reading
Punch! Kapow! Holy Salander! The news that Stieg Larsson’s brother and father sold, to DC Comics, the rights to develop the Millennium Trilogy as graphic novels, had us wondering: What would Stieg himself have thought about this? Graphic novels have proven to be one of the few areas of strong … Continue reading