We recently came across an extraordinary blog post comparing some of the ways the David Fincher/Sony/Rooney Mara/Daniel Craig version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo differs from the Noomi Rapace/Swedish film. The blogger identifies herself B.C. Holmes and lives in Toronto. We don’t know much about her other than what is on her home page, but she appears to be a very thoughtful film critic. Check it out at:
Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- Christmas with Lisbeth and Mikael
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour