Any tour of a city is a lesson in geography. But a tour of Stockholm in the footsteps of author Stieg Larsson and his characters is a lesson in “moral geography.” See this Stockholm Tour article for a report on the experiences the authors of The Tattooed Girl had traveling to Stockholm and walking the streets where many of the key scenes in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the rest of the Millennium Trilogy are set.
Quote of the Day“The real kick in reading Larsson’s trilogy is his clever, repeated expression of a rarely spoken truth: In a world that underpays and undervalues their very existence, women aren’t out for revenge. They’re out for justice.” — Billy Frolick, The Huffington Post.
Search the blog:
The Tattooed Girl was a 2012 Edgar Award NomineeOur book, The Tattooed Girl, was a 2012 nominee for the Edgar Award, widely acknowledged to be the most prestigious award in the mystery genre.
Buy the book on Amazon
- Why I wish the United States could hire Lisbeth Salander (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”) to retaliate against Putin’s Russia
- Christmas with Lisbeth and Mikael
- First editions of the Larsson trilogy up for auction
- Guest Post: David Lagercrantz’s Girl in the Spider’s Web “was a soy milk latte to my preferred triple espresso”
- Driving Ms. Elizabeth: Will the Tattooed Girl arrive in her Ducati…or a sputtering Vespa?
Take the Tattooed Girl Tour